topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Monday March 18, 2024, 9:25 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: Someone MUST make a new PowerMarks program.  (Read 212032 times)

powerfox

• Participant
  • Joined in 2009
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Someone MUST make a new PowerMarks program.
« Reply #150 on: June 24, 2009, 08:48 AM »
I noticed some people have figured out how to transfer their Powermarks bookmarks into Firefox 3 converting the keywords into tags.  Can anyone share the procedure for doing this?

twinkler

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • technophobic technophile
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #151 on: June 24, 2009, 04:27 PM »
Powerfox, I apologize for not replying yet to your private message asking me to share my experience with this. I'm crazy busy with work right now, but I'll dig out my notes and post them in the next week or two for the benefit of you and anyone else who may be interested.

patteo

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #152 on: September 20, 2009, 12:41 PM »
Superboyac, I'm am also a long time user of Powermarks and ever since switching to Firefox 3, I have been looking for a way to overcome what we long time users of Powermarks are facing.

I've look long and hard and I thought I had found a solution with combination of TagSifter and HandyTag

TagSifter
"Firefox 3 lets you tag your bookmarks, but it doesn't give you a great way to browse your bookmarks by their tags. TagSifter tries to. Select a group of tags in the sidebar or menu, and TagSifter shows you all the related tags and bookmarks. Or search your bookmarks with set operators, like "tag1 - (tag2 + !tag3)". Comes with a tool to help tag your existing bookmarks as you move to Firefox 3."
https://addons.mozil...agsifter&cat=all

Handytag
Search Add-ons :: Firefox Add-ons
"HandyTag simply providing a complete set of most relevant keywords in the bookmark's edition panel. These keywords are retrieved from many different sources."
https://addons.mozil...handytag&cat=all

BUT, I keep thinking that a lot of the convenience I was experiencing with Powermarks was still missing.

Besides, I have not figured out how to backup all these Tags I'm entering into Firefox.

But guess what, I think I have hit upon a solution - with just a couple of small steps missing.

This is what I'm doing :

You will need to have a few things to accomplish this.

1. Powermarks
2. Firefox 3
3. Turnon Global HotKeys - enable you to hit the hot key to bring Powermarks to the foreground
Make sure you assign an unused key combination to     "Add Bookmark from Clipboard" such as Alt+Shift+P

Chapter 8 - Powermarks User Guide
"    8.1.7 Hotkeys

Switch to Powermarks
        Display the Powermarks window
    Add Bookmark to Browser
        Add the current browser URL to the Powermarks bookmark list and allow for editing.
    Fast Add Bookmark from Browser
        Adds the URL currently in the Browser to the Powermarks bookmark list.
    Add Bookmark from Clipboard
        Searches the clipboard for a URL and adds it the Powermarks bookmark list. Powermarks will attempt to contact the site and retrieve the name, keywords and description of the new bookmark. "
http://www.kaylon.co...ter_8.htm#SystemTray

4. Chapter 8 - Powermarks User Guide
"8.1.12 Browsers"
http://www.kaylon.co...apter_8.htm#browsers

If you look at your actual Option Screen in your Powermarks program, you will see an additional line item - Firefox which is not shown in the online Powermarks User Guide.

Make sure you tell Powermarks where to find Firefox 3.

Your are almost all set for a test run now.

5. Using Firefox, do you usual surfing on the web.

Let's say you are at

https://addons.mozil...handytag&cat=all

And you want this url plus whatever keywords to be captured in Powermarks.

(Note: Do make sure Powermarks is loaded and it could also be minimized in the backgroud)

a. Press Crtl+L - this highlights the URL bar in Firefox 3 (Note that Alt+D also works in same way)
b. Press Crtl+C - this places https://addons.mozil...handytag&cat=all into the clipboard.
c. Press Shift+Alt+P - this executes "Add Bookmark from Clipboard" which you configured in Step 3 above such as Alt+Shift+P

Step 5c tells Powermarks to store retrieve https://addons.mozil...handytag&cat=all into the database together with the associated keywords.
And all this time, Powermarks remain in the background until you invoke it with say Crtl+Alt+P Hotkey you assigned (See 8.1.7 Hotkeys  in Chapter 8 - Powermarks User Guide)

Presto - you are done - back in business with Powermarks. Clicking on a url in Powermarks would launch the url in a new tab (if you set the options correctly) in Firefox (if it had been set as the default browser.)

Now of course Steps 5.a, 5.b and 5.c can all be combined as a single command if someone can write a Autohotkey script and compile it into and exe and attach it to a Button on Firefox - This part I have not figured out as yet - but it certainly can be done. Once the script has been written and compiled, it could possibly be launched by
"Launch External Windows Applications Directly From Firefox
http://www.inspiredg...rectly-from-firefox/

But take note that "Launch External Windows Applications Directly From Firefox" does not seem to operate properly with Firefox 3. [See How to add a Button (to execute a AutoHotkey script or an exe) to Firefox 3 - DonationCoder.com
"I would like to execute a particular command from within Firefox 3.
This could be calling a AutoHotkey script or the same script compiled into a DoThis.exe"]
https://www.donation...ex.php?topic=14850.0

Perhaps someone with Greasemonkey script (if that is the thing to use) could figure this out.

Take note that "Alt+Ins Add URL from clipboard" does not quite work - It would have completed the picture for people like us.
Chapter 10 - Powermarks User Guide
"Alt+Ins    Add URL from clipboard"
http://www.kaylon.co..._10.htm#ShortcutKeys

Do tell me what do you think - no more worries that Firefox 4, 5, or 6 would break it !!!

Yes no doubt it is not as convenient right now, but it works !!!

Anyone would like to craft a Autohotkey script for us poor Powermarkers and figure out how to use "Launch External Windows Applications Directly From Firefox"

I mentioned a while back that the ""Launch External Windows Applications Directly From Firefox" does not seem to operate properly with Firefox 3."

Well, I just discovered that the Firefox Add-On extension IE Tab has an option that allows you to launch an External Application.

It works when you Crtl+Click the IE Tab BUTTON.

This could be used to launch a compiled Autohotkey script such as the one written by Twinkler.

So this could be THE solution for the clickable button solution that I was looking for.

When I can find sometime to work this out, I'll post again.

But of course whoever wants to beat me to this is most welcomed.

I suspect there may be other Add-ons that has a hidden option to launch an external program that we are not aware of.

That it happened to be part of the IE Tab Add-on is just a conincidence.

Just in case anyone is interested External Application Button works

"External Application Buttons mod for Firefox 3.0+ 0.8.0.10 "
https://addons.mozil.../firefox/addon/12892

That is, you can compile a AutoHotkey script that calls up Powermarks and send the appropriate command to copy the url into the Powermarks Dialog etc. to make it function like the good old days of Powermarks when it worked with Firefox.

I continue to use Powermarks successfully with Firefox even without using External Application Buttons as documented in this thread.

TucknDar

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #153 on: September 20, 2009, 03:24 PM »
For me Linkman Lite does everything I want it to (and a whole lot more, actually). So I don't really miss Powermarks all that much, even if it certainly was an incredible piece of software.

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #154 on: October 26, 2009, 03:05 AM »
Today, Monday October 26, 2009, only:
Giveaway of the Day - Advanced URL Catalog 2.14

Advanced URL Catalog is a professional Bookmark Manager & Favorites Manager & URL Manager for Windows XP / Server 2003 / Vista / Server 2008 / Windows 7 compatible with all browsers.

Advanced URL Catalog is a complete bookmark management solution that will allow you to create, edit, import / export, organize bookmarks, synchronize, remove duplicates and validate your favorite Internet pages.

http://www.giveawayo...ed-url-catalog-2-14/

Advanced URL Catalog as a Bookmark Manager allows you to do:

* Advanced URL Catalog will help you store, organize, annotate, delete and check your favorite Internet pages. You can do all kinds of operations to the database.
    * It's compatible with all browsers. You can import / export urls to / from Internet Explorer, Opera, Netscape, Mozilla, FireFox, NetCaptor, Avant Browser, MyIE2, iRider, CSV Files, HTML files and all kinds of text files.
    * The bookmark data files is encrypted and compressed so you can protect your information.
    * Advanced URL Catalog can handle huge urls over 1.000.000.
    * Advanced URL Catalog creates thumbnail images of your favorite websites.
    * Have convenient modification and updating functions for the Urls and catalogs. Support the drag-and-drop to organize the bookmarks.
    * You can protect your bookmarks with a password.
    * Advanced drag-and-drop function allows the moving the bookmarks from a category to another and moving a category to another, also opens the databases with drag-and-drop operations..
    * Search the needed bookmarks and deleting, modifying, copying the listed bookmarks directly from the search result.
    * Allow the bookmarks to be arranged easier and quicker on categories.
    * You can grab urls from all active sessions of Internet Explorer, Opera, Netscape, Mozilla, FireFox, NetCaptor, Avant Browser, MyIE2, iRider browsers.
    * You can select with what browser you want to open the bookmarks.
    * Drop Basket for faster browsing and URL addition.
    * You can check the urls for validation and automatically update Title and Description of urls from meta tag.
    * You can automatically delete all the urls that are no more valid and remove all duplicate urls.
    * You can store user names / passwords (login information) and comments for every url.
    * User defined rating system and comments..
    * System-wide hotkeys for easy use, even when working with another application
    * Is simple to use and will make your browsing really efficient and much more enjoyable.

According to Ashraf from dottech:

The Good
* Straightforward and fairly easy to use.
* Can import bookmarks from Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, HTML file, and Del.icio.us.
* Can export bookmarks to Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, HTML file, Del.icio.us.
* Can grab URLs, and add them, from all active browsers.
* Allows you to create multiple different databases/profiles.
* Has a built in search tool.
* Can check for, and remove, dead links and duplicates.
* Allows user to add website login information (if applicable), and comments for each bookmark.
* Can “auto check” for bookmark validity on a scheduled basis.

The Bad
* Grabbing URLs does not work with Opera (v10.00).
* Sometimes has trouble detecting when Firefox tabs are no longer open (when grabbing URLs).
* Fairly RAM intensive.
* Has a built in web browser but the browser does not have any sort of direct link (for adding bookmarks) to the bookmark portion of the program so what is the point of the browser?
* Lacking any sort of password protection feature.
* Can’t find some features the developer claims to have included such as “creates thumbnail images of your favorite websites” or the “drop basket”.
* No Help file (local or remote).

Free Alternatives
Linkman Lite
Xmarks
URL Gather

For final verdict, recommendations, and full review please click here.
-Ashraf

http://www.giveawayo...ed-url-catalog-2-14/

Outertech Support

• Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #155 on: October 26, 2009, 09:26 AM »
A lot of the description text has been blatantly copied from Linkman the web page.

codecrafter

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #156 on: December 24, 2009, 11:46 PM »
Powermarks CAN be used with Firefox 3. I'm using it with 3.5.6. You just have to hack the Powermarks binary.  8)

Before Kaylon released a Firefox compatible Powermarks, I found that the COM (if I remember correctly) interface that Powermarks has for Mozilla browsers will work with Firefox. I patched the Powermarks .exe v3.5 build 352, changing "Mozilla" to "Firefox". Some Powermarks features may not work, I don't remember. I use the Add Bookmark from Browser hotkey to add bookmarks, and the Switch to Powermarks hotkey to switch to Powermarks to find and launch a bookmark.

This method does NOT use a Firefox extension (which is nice since the COM interface hasn't changed since I made my original patch way back somewhere with Firefox 1.5 or 2). All I did was change "Mozilla" strings in the Powermarks .exe to "Firefox". You can do this yourself using a binary editor, I used emacs hexl mode.

I've created an xdelta3 patch against Powermarks 3.5 build 352 (see attached zip file). Be sure to apply this patch to build 352, available from http://www.kaylon.com/ftp/pm/v350/. Sorry, I have not patched any other version.

You can get xdelta3 from:
http://code.google.com/p/xdelta/downloads/list

This is a command-line binary; no installation needed, just copy/move it to your working directory.

Here are basic example steps to apply the patch. This assumes Windows XP and that you're familiar with using the command line shell. You'll need to copy the xdelta3 binary and pm.xdeltap to your %TEMP% folder (used in this example; you can use any folder). You should exit the Powermarks program first.

• Start a cmd window. Under XP: Start -> Run. Type "cmd". Hit Enter.
  • cd %TEMP%
  • copy "c:\Program Files\Powermarks\pm.exe" pm.orig.exe
  • xdelta3.0u.x86-32.exe -d -s pm.orig.exe pm.xdelta pm.new.exe
  • copy pm.new.exe "c:\Program Files\Powermarks\pm.exe"

Now, run Powermarks. Open the Options dialog. You should have a Firefox entry under browsers. Configure that for Firefox.

Now all we need is the netsync server protocol (and write a server) in case Kaylon shuts down their server. I emailed and asked if they would open-source the server, but did not receive a reply. Also, it would be nice if Google chrome could be supported.

cheers,
--Rick

twinkler

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • technophobic technophile
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #157 on: December 25, 2009, 10:52 AM »
codecrafter,

Wow! Brilliant! Thanks so much for sharing the fruits of your labor with us!

I just followed your instructions and they worked perfectly. The one thing I would add is to make sure in the Browsers options to select Mozilla as the preferred browser.

Keep an eye out for some DonationCredits. Thanks a million!!!

Cheers,
Twinkler
« Last Edit: December 25, 2009, 03:51 PM by twinkler »

Gman75

• Participant
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #158 on: January 09, 2010, 07:21 PM »
Looks like Kaylon's netsync server has been down for several days. This may be the end for syncing bookmarks. :(

shobazi

• Participant
  • Joined in 2010
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #159 on: January 11, 2010, 06:54 PM »
Finally tried PowerMarks and have to admit that first impression is very good. I've tried a few bookmark managers before, but as you've already said there's something so simple yet powerful about PowerMarks. It just works... By far the best initial impression I've had from any of the bookmark managers I've tried.
And since I'm using Opera and google chrome, PowerMarks works just fine

superboyac

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #160 on: January 11, 2010, 11:11 PM »
Finally tried PowerMarks and have to admit that first impression is very good. I've tried a few bookmark managers before, but as you've already said there's something so simple yet powerful about PowerMarks. It just works... By far the best initial impression I've had from any of the bookmark managers I've tried.
Yes, it's true.  Powermarks is one of the best little programs I've ever come across.  I'm using Linkman right now, but there are two small features that are still lacking:
--being able to place the toolbar buttons on the upper toolbar of Firefox.  You use to do this with Powermarks.  I stuck the buttons right next to the address bar.  This was perfect for me because whenever I didn't want to type in an address, I'd go right next to it and click the button.  With Linkman, I have to go all the way to the bottom left window edge to get the buttons.  If I could suggest something to Linkman, it's the ability to place the buttons anywhere in the firefox windows according to the user.

--Opening the bookmark in the existing tab of Firefox.  This was good because I could repeatedly use Powermarks without opening a new tab everytime I used it, and cluttering up my bar.  Powermarks had an option to open in the same tab or a new tab.  I really wish Linkman would add this also.  The developer said this was technically impossible (he explained some technical things I don't really get), but I know for a fact that it is possible because the google toolbar can do it, Roboform can do it, and I've seen other toolbars able to do it.

These seem like little things, but because of these two items, I use Linkman less than half as much as I used Powermarks.  It's an example of "the devil's in the details" because in most ways, Linkman does everything PM could do plus more.

SKA

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #161 on: January 11, 2010, 11:31 PM »

How did you get PM to work with Chrome ?

Thanks
SKA

Outertech Support

• Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #162 on: January 15, 2010, 01:14 AM »
Yes, it's true.  Powermarks is one of the best little programs I've ever come across.  I'm using Linkman right now, but there are two small features that are still lacking:
--being able to place the toolbar buttons on the upper toolbar of Firefox.

This will be possible in the next version (currently in Beta Test).

--Opening the bookmark in the existing tab of Firefox.  This was good because I could repeatedly use Powermarks without opening a new tab everytime I used it, and cluttering up my bar.  Powermarks had an option to open in the same tab or a new tab.  I really wish Linkman would add this also.

Linkman had this option too, with Firefox 1.5. Just test Powermarks with a new Firefox version and you will see it opens always a new tab.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 01:48 AM by Outertech Support »

mwfuss

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #163 on: January 15, 2010, 06:18 AM »
Yes, it's true.  Powermarks is one of the best little programs I've ever come across.  I'm using Linkman right now, but there are two small features that are still lacking:
--being able to place the toolbar buttons on the upper toolbar of Firefox.

This will be possible in the next version (currently in Beta Test).
-Outertech Support (January 15, 2010, 01:14 AM)

Is it possible to get in on the beta testing of the next version of Linkman?

Outertech Support

• Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #164 on: January 15, 2010, 08:02 AM »
Is it possible to get in on the beta testing of the next version of Linkman?

If you are registered Linkman Pro user you can appy at support(at)outertech.com, but we have a limited pool of beta tester spots and take only people that help improve Linkman.

superboyac

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #165 on: January 16, 2010, 12:23 AM »
Thanks Outertech, I appreciate the continued development of Linkman.  Regarding the opening in tabs issues, why is it that Roboform can do it, but Linkman cannot?  I'm not trying to be an ass about it, I'm just wondering why other programs can do it. Yes, you are correct, even PM stopped being able to do it in later versions of Firefox, but then again, development stopped on PM long before that.

J-Mac

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #166 on: January 16, 2010, 12:55 AM »
It's simple enough to do yourself - everything I launch from Linkman opens in a new tab. Install the TabMix Plus extension and configure tab openings for all possible launches from links, other applications, etc.

Jim

Outertech Support

• Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #167 on: January 16, 2010, 06:07 AM »
Thanks Outertech, I appreciate the continued development of Linkman.  Regarding the opening in tabs issues, why is it that Roboform can do it, but Linkman cannot?  I'm not trying to be an ass about it, I'm just wondering why other programs can do it. Yes, you are correct, even PM stopped being able to do it in later versions of Firefox, but then again, development stopped on PM long before that.

Roboform reconfigures Firefox, you can do it yourself, see J-Mac post.

superboyac

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #168 on: January 17, 2010, 12:09 AM »
It's simple enough to do yourself - everything I launch from Linkman opens in a new tab. Install the TabMix Plus extension and configure tab openings for all possible launches from links, other applications, etc.

Jim
Thanks, I had no idea about that, and I've been using Tab Mix Plus for a long time!

superboyac

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #169 on: January 17, 2010, 12:10 AM »
Thanks, Outertech, for the support and the always speedy responses!

superboyac

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #170 on: January 23, 2010, 10:54 PM »
Well, people, I've been using the latest beta version of Linkman, and it now has custom toolbar buttons for Firefox that can be placed anywhere you want to.  Also, they have their own option to open links in the existing tab (instead of always opening in a new tab or window).  I have to say that Linkman has now successfully replaced Powermarks in every feature that i can think of.  That means there is nothing Powermarks could do that Linkman can't do now.  In fact, Linkman can do much more.  So there it is.  Linkman is the replacement, you don't have to look any further.  Thanks Outertech, for taking this on and implementing these features. :up:

By the way, below are the screenshots of where I have placed the Linkman buttons.  I place them right next to the Firefox address bar because when I don't want to type in the address or use the firefox smart location features, I only have to move right next door to click open the Linkman window.  before, the buttons were all the way in the bottom corner of the window.  I never really wanted to go all the way down there to click, so I would just use Firefox's location bar, which I don't like.  See the screenshot below:
Screenshot_20100123205224.png

TucknDar

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #171 on: January 24, 2010, 06:33 AM »
Are you using Lite or Full version? Good to hear about these new features, btw. Linkman is excellent!

Outertech Support

• Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #172 on: March 08, 2010, 11:35 PM »
I wanted to thank all DonationCoder users which have participated in the Linkman 7.90 beta test.

After several months, the beta test is finally over!

<b><i>What's new in the latest version</i></b>
<ul><li><b>Firefox has now optional Linkman buttons in the main toolbar.</b> Rightclick the Firefox toolbar and select customize</li>
<li><b>Firefox can now be configured to launch links into existing tabs.</b> (Tools | Settings | Launch URLs)</li>
<li><b>Chrome 4.x-5.x support.</b> (including import)</li>
<li><b>Main window toolbar buttons available in two different sizes.</b></li>
<li><b>Improved support for sharing Linkman links between two computers.</b><br>
Linkman Pro will detect if Dropbox or Syncplicity (or any other such sync service) changes the URL Database (*.lmd) while Linkman is running. If the user has not any pending changes to save, Linkman will reload its database.

See the Synchronize tutorial for a screenshot based guide.

Example:

You are at your work computer and add some links to Linkman. You go home and turn on your computer. Linkman will load, but the database will not have the links you have added at work at this moment. Dropbox will download (without any need of user interaction) the database changed at work. After Dropbox is done, Linkman will automatically reload the database and the new added links will become instantly available in your browser. This works of course also if you add links to your home computer. They will become available on your work computer. The feature can be turned off in Tools | Settings | Data.</li>
<li><b>Keyword List window.</b> (Linkman Pro only)<br>
The Keywords labels in the main window and the URL add window have been replaced by Keywords buttons. Clicking on one of these button will display a list of all keywords in your current database. When you start typing a keyword Linkman will search for it in the list. Clicking Add or pressing the Enter key will add this keyword to the current URL.</li>
<li><b>Add Keywords to selected items.</b> (Edit, Shortcut and Query menu, Linkman Pro only)<br>
This function can add a specific keyword(s) to all selected URLs and folders.</li>
<li><b>Add all URLs on this webpage.</b> (URL, Shortcut and Query menu, Linkman Pro only)<br>
Linkman will load the html page from the URL, parse it for links and add all links to a new folder.</li>
<li><b>Several bug fixes, speed and user interface improvements.</b> (Linkman Lite and Linkman Pro)</li></ul>
Shareware Version (Linkman Pro, $25, 30 day trial):

Homepage: http://linkmanpro.outertech.com
Download: http://download.oute...h.com/linkmanpro.exe

Freeware version (Linkman Lite):

Homepage: http://linkmanlite.outertech.com
Download: http://download.oute....com/linkmanlite.exe

--

Tutorial video (Linkman 7.60): http://linkmanvideo.outertech.com

PDF Manual: http://www.outertech...om/files/linkman.pdf
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 11:38 PM by Outertech Support »

superboyac

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #173 on: March 09, 2010, 09:05 AM »
Well, Linkman has really done it!  Congratulations.
I started this thread about 2 years ago when it became clear that Powermarks was not being developed any longer.  Since then, we have suggested many features to the developers, and from what I've seen they have incorporated just about all of them.  I was very particular about certain features of Powermarks which made it the best, and Outertech has now implemented all of those features.

Powermarks, meet your replacement.  Thanks Outertech, this is job really well done.

PS I love the new red icons.  I think they stand out in just the right way.  The old buttons kind of camouflaged into the background.

For those of you were obsessed by Powermarks like I was, you can see below how I've made my setup mimick the old Powermarks as much as possible:

Powermarks:
powermarks1.png

Linkman:
screenshot_20100309070449.png

Innuendo

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #174 on: March 10, 2010, 08:46 AM »
I wanted to thank all DonationCoder users which have participated in the Linkman 7.90 beta test.
-Outertech Support (March 08, 2010, 11:35 PM)

While we're thanking people....Thank you, OuterTech Guys, for making this a free upgrade to existing v7.x users & not seeing these improvements as an excuse to bump the version to 8.0 to generate some cash.

While I'm not one of your oldest users I may be becoming one of your users who is most impressed by the way you conduct business.  :Thmbsup: