ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Cedega on linux

(1/1)

Josh:
I am trying to find anyone who has, or still uses Cedega. I am trying to find out if games from www.bigfishgames.com work in this platform. If anyone can provide me any input, it would be greatly appreciated. This is the one thing that is holding me back from a linux swap and that is the fact that my wife plays all of these games which will not run on linux.

Thanks!

A side note: If someone has linux running and is willing to test this, let me know and I will send you 15 in credits to pay for a temporary subscription of 3 months (their minimum timeframe to subscribe) so this can be tested.

urlwolf:
congrat Josh on making the switch!
There are a few of us in this forum who recently converted (zridling, for example), as well as ultra-gurus like Gothi[c].

If you do it, can I encourage you to keep a log of where you found trouble and how you got out of it?

Josh:
Havent swapped yet. This is the one issue which is holding me back. Hopefully someone can aide me in testing so I can swap. I would really like to play around with it :)

urlwolf:
Have you found an alternative for admuncher?
That is one important piece of software for me :)

Gothi[c]:
Josh,

I found this for you, I think I remember you asking for a demo or trial...:

http://www.nzone.com/object/nzone_cedega_downloads.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version