ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

[FIXED TOPIC] TrackMania Nations Forever - Free, fun, and totally awesome!

<< < (6/7) > >>

lanux128:
btw, can your tracks be used for network play instead of online? and echoing Shades here: where is the download link? :)

Deozaan:
What you do is get online at the same time as wreckedcarzz and play with him via local (Hamachi) or internet.

wreckedcarzz:
Yea, I can host servers via my computer right here - so that's what I do. I might put them up for download, but right now all you have to do is give me a bump (IM or something) that you want to race, I'll put the server into motion, and when you connect, Trackmania downloads the track from my PC and (if activated) calculates the shadows for the track. Then your off!

And the tracks work for LAN and Internet. I've hosted without internet entirely (Intranet I guess), and have hosted servers where people around the world join. Great fun! :)

lanux128:
that sounds great but currently TrackMania is installed on a PC with no broadband so i thought i'd give it a spin over the local network with some of the mates. maybe i'll get to install it on a broadband-enabled PC one of these days. :)

Deozaan:
Yeah, unfortunately, I haven't found a way to easily share tracks. Even if you connect online and play the tracks, they aren't saved to your computer. :-(

You could always zip them up and offer them for download for us, wreckedcarzz! :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version