ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Mini-Review-John's Background Switcher

<< < (2/3) > >>

Daleus:
Well, I found it through gHacks, so conga ratz to y0himba.

I really like this proggie and have been looking for it's features for close to 10 years now.

The only option I havce not been able to get working is that where the pic info is supposed to be posted in the upper right hand corner.  Not terribly essential, and perhaps the two monitor setup is part of the problem.

Has anyone figured this one out or had similar difficulty?

Cheers!

radial:
I`m using John`s background switcher for half a year now, and I must say it is really the best of his kind  :Thmbsup: with more then enough settings to give the background that you wish.

y0himba:
Well, I found it through gHacks, so conga ratz to y0himba.

I really like this proggie and have been looking for it's features for close to 10 years now.

The only option I havce not been able to get working is that where the pic info is supposed to be posted in the upper right hand corner.  Not terribly essential, and perhaps the two monitor setup is part of the problem.

Has anyone figured this one out or had similar difficulty?

Cheers!-Daleus (June 25, 2008, 12:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

I was confused about that also.  The option only enables or disables the Watermark in the upper right of your screen.  Picture information is show using scrapbook, photo pile mode.  I posted about it in the support forums here:
http://www.johnsadventures.com/forum/topic.php?id=338

wreckedcarzz:
The option I wanted most it lacks - an OS X type of fading effect from one image to another. Sad, I would have kept it if it had it (I told the dev about it, it may be in another version!).

y0himba:
I requested that feature and he is looking into it for the next version.  For now, you can use DesktopFX.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version