ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Logitech's Setpoint

<< < (4/4)

vegas:
I have had 4 Logitech G7 mice (2 black, 2 green) for a while now running them with setpoint software and having no issues in the last 2 years.  (Just a tip for anyone considering buying a G7, don't accidentally purchase the older green version, as the black one is MUCH better)

psionics:
E.g., on my MX Revolution wireless mouse you cannot use the middle button in Firefox to open a new tab.
-J-Mac (January 08, 2008, 03:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

select "autoscroll" as your middle mouse button. for firefox to open in new tab, you have to double-click the middle mouse button.

urlwolf:
In my case logitech's setpoint seemed to be conflicting with the microsoft keyboard special driver.  my conclusion was mixing the two was not good.
-mouser (January 08, 2008, 11:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

Same here. Conflicts with my IBM ultranav. Logitech sucks at writing drivers.

Lashiec:
The only thing I don't like about SetPoint is lack of configuration for some things, in my case media players, but it's easily solved with a text editor, Google, and some tweaking here and there. Other than that, I'm happy with them :)

lanux128:
The only thing I don't like about SetPoint is lack of configuration for some things, in my case media players, but it's easily solved with a text editor, Google, and some tweaking here and there. Other than that, I'm happy with them :)-Lashiec (July 22, 2008, 08:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

yeah, SetPoint is sadly lacking but uberOptions helps you to soften the blow and it uses AHK for extended functionality. :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version