I am impressed with FARR and I'd like a little help to
determine if FARR is the right tool for me.
I would like to be able to do a proof of concept script
I am pretty certain this is possible, I just have not found
- Output the following strings to FARR results pane:
- * Hello World!
- * Bonjour Tout le Monde!
- * Hola Mundo!
- * Guten Tag Welt!
- Allow the user to choose one item from the results pane.
- (e.g., user presses ENTER on Hola Mundo!)
- Take the text that the user selected and paste it into the
- previously-active window.
STEP3 is the one I need help with, the other steps are pretty
easy to figure out from the existing examples.
Also, I'd like to see an example of step3 where FARR launches
any arbitrary application and passes in whatever the user
chose as a cmdline argument to that application.
Any help you can provide will be appreciated, as it will be
a big step in deciding whether FARR is the right tool for
me and I can jump in here with a donation and some code to
possibly help others.
Thanks in advance,