ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

75% rebate on PPTMinimizer from Balesio

(1/2) > >>

MerleOne:
PPTMinimizer reduces powerpoint and word files without losing the information...  Pretty impressive with some big ppt, whose size is due to pictures that have been included.

http://www.balesio.com/campaign/licensing/index.aspx?CID=gotd

Useful  ?  You decide !

Curt:
I took the offer, and also got TurboDemo for free, listed price €200. I wish I also had $50 for their last offer, AllCapture, listed price €169. Nice programs, really! Updated for Vista but otherwise properly almost abandoned - well, I don't know, but their offers really are mysteriously low priced!

MerleOne:
I took the offer, and also got TurboDemo for free, listed price €200. I wish I also had $50 for their last offer, AllCapture, listed price €169. Nice programs, really! Updated for Vista but otherwise properly almost abandoned - well, I don't know, but their offers really are mysteriously low priced!
-Curt (June 14, 2008, 05:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

Actually I also took the offer, but I didn't see the TurboDemo for free, only the GAOTD offer which has a similar name, TurboDemo Album.  Can I ask how the free TurboDemo was proposed ?
Thanks !

Curt:
You are absolutely right - I took it, but didn't check properly on the name or on the features - it is 'merely' the GAOTD version of the Album thing, not worth and not listed "€199", but €25. Sorry!

But still I think I would like to have the AllCapture - there is a mighty big diff between €169 and $50

GERMANY -
ALLCapture has been nominated for the "Innovative Product Award 2008" in the category of "Online Marketing"
--- End quote ---

lanux128:
as i had mentioned in another thread, PPTMinimizer is quite good (i took up on the GAOTD offer). here's a sample screenshot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version