ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Older Newsletters

Newsletter for June 13th, 2008 - Codename "Programmapalooza"

<< < (2/3) > >>

Darwin:
Thanks Mouser  :Thmbsup: Great job! Like others, I can't believe I missed the Skrommel interview - never would have read it without the newsletter, and I'm really glad that I was given a second opportunity to read it. Well worth it!

skybright:
Thank You Mouser, I always look forward to the newsletter.  I would have missed Skrommel's interview as well if it wasn't for you. :Thmbsup: :-*

lanux128:
wow! an interview with Skrommel. definitely the highlight of this issue! :up: next, perhaps a podcast version of the interview? :-\

brotman:
Man, I hate this newsletter!  >:( It comes in and I spend all this time reading it and then I have to go and download a couple of terabytes of excelent freeware.  If it wasn't  so good, I could just scan it and ignore all the downloads... ;)

[irony off]

mouser:
Thanks for the encouragement.. sometimes it can be hard to get motivated to put together the newsletters.. knowing that people like them makes it worth while.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version