ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

FARR not launching stuff

(1/2) > >>

Grorgy:
my laptop has decided FARR shouldn't work.  I have updated FARR to most recent version, tried going back to last stable release and so on, but FARR sems to only want to launch superflexible fiile synch lol. Everything else i try and launch either has no effect at all or launches the quickdoclaunch and nothing else.

Any suggestions as to why this may be happening?

Edit   It works fine on my desk computer, its just the laptop thats got its knickers in a twist

mouser:
Go to options, general tab, and change the setting for "Always launch shortcuts diretly instead of resolving links" and see if that helps.  If so, please let us know which setting works.

Grorgy:
With it ticked i could not launch anything which was a shortcut from the start menu, i could go and find the exe and that worked.

Unticked it would launch the shortcuts apart from the microsoft office ones and endnote

mouser:
i have to figure out why this happens to some people.

vitalyb:
Not sure if it is related but I had an issue with the latest plugin I made.

When I didn't set a caption text (the text that appears in the status bar when you select an item), FARR would not register  the execution of the item. However, it happened only when there were other plugins installed. When it was just this single plugin it worked fine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version