ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Friday the 13'th...!

(1/2) > >>

Curt:
This post is only to remind you to remember today's date...  :o

- and to recommend this nice little savage chicken cartoon email series.
Maybe not rolling-around-on-the-floor funny, but with humour never the less

feedburner:

Look at some others from today's special date:
http://www.savagechickens.com/blog/2006/01/friday-13th.html

czb:
I do not believe in friday the 13th. In the Czech Republic people think that this day brings them bad luck.
But today somebody broke in to our appartment and has stolen my wallet with all the credit cards, driving licence etc...and my pc has just stopped working (dont know what is wrong with it => does not want to start, no screen etc... but fans are working)

But still I do not believe in the friday the 13th... I had just a baaaaad luck :mad:

mouser:
But today somebody broke in to our appartment and has stolen my wallet with all the credit cards, driving licence etc...and my pc has just stopped working (dont know what is wrong with it => does not want to start, no screen etc... but fans are working)
--- End quote ---

NO!!!!!

kartal:
I am sorry to hear that.

But still I do not believe in the friday the 13th... I had just a baaaaad luck :mad:
-czechboy (June 13, 2008, 12:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

cranioscopical:
What a pain!
I'm sure everyone here sympathizes with you.
Wish there were something more practical I could do...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version