ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Opera 9.5

<< < (13/14) > >>

Ampa:
anyone having problems logging into gmail account using Opera (9.51) ?
It just goes back to unfilled page.
-tomos (July 08, 2008, 05:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

YES! Exact same issue here. In fact it has logged in successfully... once it has returned you to the unfilled page, enter the URL googlemail.com in the address bar and it will take you to your inbox.

My install is an upgrade from 9.27

I don't have the issue on my partner's laptop or my mum's PC, both of which were upgraded in the same manner.

No solution found so far.

Ampa

tomos:
YES! Exact same issue here. In fact it has logged in successfully... once it has returned you to the unfilled page, enter the URL googlemail.com in the address bar and it will take you to your inbox.
-Ampa (July 08, 2008, 06:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

thanks Ampa for that solution / solution - well you know what I mean :)

Lashiec:
I guess that might be because of installing over an older version. Upgrading from Opera 9.2x to Opera 9.5x has given many headaches to most users, so probably a fresh install will solve the problems.

JennyB:
I guess that might be because of installing over an older version. Upgrading from Opera 9.2x to Opera 9.5x has given many headaches to most users, so probably a fresh install will solve the problems.
-Lashiec (July 08, 2008, 09:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

Tree view in Google Groups is brokek with my upgrade, and some sites seem to repeatedly reload for no apparent reason.  :(

Does this also happen with a fresh install?  :tellme:

Lashiec:
Yep, it's broken with a fresh install as well. About the reload, I don't really know, I saw some sites that tend to reload themselves (like Techarp), but they do that to load new ads (or to check you are not blocking them). I think I saw one that does that constantly, but I can't remember which one. If you care to provide an example... :)

EDIT: For Google groups, there's a fix. I saw similar behaviour in other Google sites, so I guess if they fix that, they'll fix the others.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version