ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Opera 9.5

(1/14) > >>

allen:
Opera has released version 9.5 of their web browser for windows, linux and mac in 29 languages. Lots of great changes, including the fastest browser getting even faster, tighter security, a web developer tool suite "DragonFly", improved address bar, improved tab handling, and a slew of other features, tweaks and fixes.

. . . of course, since most of the Opera users here have been using the betas for some time the download won't change much!

Josh:
Dont confuse security with lack of use. Sorry, still no roboform, no opera for me.

jmj:
Dont confuse security with lack of use. Sorry, still no roboform, no opera for me.
-Josh (June 12, 2008, 08:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

You mean password management? Opera has had wand for years which IMHO works much better than Firefox's password management.

Josh:
I didnt mention firefox. The wand pales in comparison to roboform. Several users here can atest to that fact.

jmj:
I didnt mention firefox. The wand pales in comparison to roboform. Several users here can atest to that fact.
-Josh (June 12, 2008, 11:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

Blaah, I checked Roboform's feature list and there was nothing special to me and one crucial missing feature (Linux support). Well, it's personal preference. But I think that it's not Opera's fault that Roboform does not support it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version