ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Tip: Htmlviewurl works for local files too! :)

<< < (3/12) > >>

herojoker:
Is it farr:// or far://?

mouser:
sorry it's "farr://" (two Rs)

herojoker:
In the changelog delivered with the app you wrote "far://".

mouser:
thanks, i'll fix it.

Nod5:
I just played some more with the new Html View Mode. :) I made a local .html file containing an ultracompact version of the Compact Calendar (  http://davidseah.com/page/compact-calendar ) and added some javascript to make it highlight the current date (= cell with light blue background in screencap) and scroll to the current week on launch. Needs some more work but so far it offers very quick date and week number lookup. Screencap (the red stuff in swedish are names of national holidays):

With the farr:// functionality I think dynamically adding tasks to such a html calendar (or any other local html for that matter...) could be possible roughly like this: For each table cell, add a farr:// link that runs some command with the cell id as a parameter. That command (tied to an autohotkey script or some plugin) edits the basic html file by changing the contents of the cell with the matching id and then refreshes the the displayed html. Not a real replacement for google calendar or other full features calendars of course, but it could still be useful for some things.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version