ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Rightnote, commercial alternative to abandonware Keynote

<< < (5/8) > >>

40hz:
Seeing as superboyAC liked it (our tastes are very similar) I downloaded RightNote and gave it a pretty thorough workout today. I like it enough I think I'll buy it and start moving stuff over.

I just wish they'd do a browser (FF or Opera) plugin for it that worked like Canaware NetNotes used to work before Mozilla broke it for the 5th time.

They can do clips. But it's not the same as tossing an entire webpage into it with a single right click.

rgdot:
Just as I am finally happy with one thing (TreeProjects) you guys keep posting about RightNote  >:(

;D

superboyac:
Seeing as superboyAC liked it (our tastes are very similar) I downloaded RightNote and gave it a pretty thorough workout today. I like it enough I think I'll buy it and start moving stuff over.

I just wish they'd do a browser (FF or Opera) plugin for it that worked like Canaware NetNotes used to work before Mozilla broke it for the 5th time.

They can do clips. But it's not the same as tossing an entire webpage into it with a single right click.

-40hz (January 10, 2012, 06:31 PM)
--- End quote ---
Sweet!  The RightNote developer seems to be open to suggestions, we should suggest this to them.

40hz:
Just as I am finally happy with one thing (TreeProjects) you guys keep posting about RightNote  >:(

;D
-rgdot (January 10, 2012, 06:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah. Same thing happens to me with music gear.
Every time I put a moratorium on instrument purchases, Eastwood Guitars puts out another one of their bizzaro ugly ducklings  I suddenly decide I really really want.

;D

40hz:

-40hz (January 10, 2012, 06:31 PM)
--- End quote ---
Sweet!  The RightNote developer seems to be open to suggestions, we should suggest this to them.
-superboyac (January 10, 2012, 07:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

Cool! I'm gonna send that off to them tonight. I'm very annoyed Canaware no longer works reliably with FF. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version