ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

File extension filter

(1/2) > >>

phitsc:
Hi

Is it still planned to add a file extension filter to the search directory list (as mentioned in this post https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=10505.msg91321#msg91321). I think that might help improve performance in certain cases a lot. I for example have a directory in the search list that contains a bunch of tools we use internally for our projects. These tools are all there in source code and are compiled on my machine generating loads of intermediate files. All I want FARR to find are the resulting .exe files though. While the score gives me the possibility to give me the .exe files, the problem is really that all the other files could be excluded from the search already by their file extension, which I expect would speed up the search.

Philipp

nitrix-ud:
+1
i already suggested this one, so i can only support it !

this is the only feature missing, so that i can say FARR beats launchy in every category...
like phitsc, i'd like to filter out many files for some folders... clean out the results a bit  :Thmbsup:

mouser:
yes this is coming.

nitrix-ud:
i love FARR  :-*

phitsc:
yes this is coming.
-mouser (June 11, 2008, 03:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

excellent!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page