ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

[bug report] Plist Plugin

<< < (2/5) > >>

cranioscopical:
I could actually work around this but it would be a little inefficient so i'll wait for a plist update.
-mouser (June 09, 2008, 11:29 PM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks for the follow-up!

taichimaster:
Plist working OK here - I must have out-of-date copies (FARR 2.00.145).  Is plist's purpose to set the default printer?  Could there also be an option to also open a particular printer, so you can see the progress of that printer's jobs?  I don't think you can do that from most launchers because the desktop links for printers aren't files?  Thanks...

-rjbull (June 10, 2008, 03:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

It can already be done through the plugin options, but yea right-clicking or a modifier key would be nicer  :up:

Mouser, I will make the E_EntryType_UNKNOWN change as soon as I set my SVN back up.

taichimaster:
Ok i can confirm that the problem is that FARR thinks the entries are "duplicates" and is rejecting them.
Technically this happens because the plist results are returned as file and the filename for each entry is the same.

I've modified FARR to only do dupe checking with files, but the plist plugin needs to be rebuilt to return results saying that the return type is something other than a file (E_EntryType_UNKNOWN would be good).

I could actually work around this but it would be a little inefficient so i'll wait for a plist update.
-mouser (June 09, 2008, 11:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

Fixed!  Please download the latest via DcUpdater.

mouser:
new version works perfectly.  i love this plugin  :-*

cranioscopical:
Plist 0.0.0.5 isn't working for me here.
At the moment it stilll shows only one entry but with a 'Found' count of 16 results.
The Readme refers to FARR v2.06.02, which I don't have and can't (at the moment) find.
I have 2.05.01 -- is that the stumbling block?

Where is FARR 2.06.02??
I'm off to look for it (again).  :tellme:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version