ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Today is release day !!!

<< < (5/8) > >>

davidma22:
Yay! Downloading now! Although, why didn't it download via the update program?

Mouser, we need either a new feature request thread, or for the old one to be unlocked. I keep wanting to suggest things that aren't plugins. heh.

For instance, you added the option to have FARR minimize if it loses focus. I'd also like to see a similiar option to have it return to its hidden state if it loses focus. Nevermind. I'm a dumbass. Didn't notice that this already exists. Though I still vote for a new feature request thread.

davidma22:
Okay I have a suggestion already for the new browser plugin. It would be great if it could detect the size of the website and adjust accordingly, and then return to proper size when you're done browsing. Google works fine, but I navigated to my own website and either had to use the scroll bars, or re-adjust the width of FARR. Then had to adjust back to my preferred size when I was done.

mouser:
davidma we are thinking alike.
i'll tell you a few thoughts i had:

1) ability for FARR to autodetect needed window size within range.
2) return to normal window size when back in normal mode.
3) if #1 proves impractical, a workaround would be for FARR to remember what size it was last resized to when viewing pages on each domain.  so that basically you would resize it when you went to a new domain, and it would thereafter remember to resize to that size next time that website was visited.

regardless, let's remember FARR is not meant to be a full browser, this new view mode is mainly meant for plugin writers to display custom output.

davidma22:
Oh! Another thought. Now that we have this browser plugin, we need someone to allow things like define, wikipedia etc to open in the FARR browser. Especially when you're just going to be looking for a quick answer rather than wanting to launch your browser.

nitrix-ud:
Oh! Another thought. Now that we have this browser plugin, we need someone to allow things like define, wikipedia etc to open in the FARR browser. Especially when you're just going to be looking for a quick answer rather than wanting to launch your browser.
--- End quote ---

you can already do it :
php search :

regex
^php (.*)

result
php search $$1 | htmlviewurl http://www.php.net/$$1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version