ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Today is release day !!!

<< < (6/8) > >>

nitrix-ud:
@mouser
please please mouser about this automatic resizing business, please make it optionnal in any case
thanks in advance :Thmbsup:

regardless, let's remember FARR is not meant to be a full browser, this new view mode is mainly meant for plugin writers to display custom output.
--- End quote ---
IMHO, the new view mode will be used mainly for aliases

justice:
why would you want to make it optional? maybe instead allow aliases / plugins to set specific sizes instead?

vitalyb:
Great! Glad to see progress in FARR.

First of all, for the enjoyment of everyone, here is one cool use for web mode right away:
igo http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=pdighgf028nmbjbrno8oed8vsg%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Asia/Jerusalem

Second, found a bug in web-mode. Details to recreate:
1) igo google.com
2) Search anything else with FARR to quit web mode
3) igo google.com

---------------------------
Find and Run Robot
The requested resource is in use.
OK   

nitrix-ud:
why would you want to make it optional?
--- End quote ---
because i'm sure i will not use it, and i want to keep FARR always the same

maybe instead allow aliases / plugins to set specific sizes instead?
--- End quote ---
this is an interesting idea

mouser:
Oh! Another thought. Now that we have this browser plugin, we need someone to allow things like define, wikipedia etc to open in the FARR browser. Especially when you're just going to be looking for a quick answer rather than wanting to launch your browser.
--- End quote ---

one idea i had was the ability to specify a list in an options tab of what pages/sites should load in internal browser by default, so all other aliases which open web pages would first be checked against that list and then loaded internally or externally as specified.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version