- Please use the mini-review template so that your mini-review is formatted nicely.
- Please attach images rather than linking them offsite
- Please read our policy about ensuring no conflict-of-interest between you and the company you are writing about.
Conflict of Interest issues for Reviewers:
- We will not tolerate anyone getting any payment in return for writing a review. If we find out that someone on our forum has been given some payment in return for writing a review we will take every step possible to call out the company and writer and make sure that the consequences outweigh any possible ill-gotten benefits. [important note: as discussed on the forum several times, we do not have a problem with a reviewer getting a free copy of the program being reviewed for their own personal use, as this does not present an incentive to write a good review of a bad product and seems fair].
- We will not tolerate any pressure on a company to give a discount in order to get a positive mini-review.
- No one with any other conflict of interest or relationship with a developer that would bias a review should be writing a review without clearly stating their relationship and biases up front.