ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Programming Contest from DonationCoder.com and Veign.com - Deadline July 1st

<< < (5/13) > >>

Veign:
Also, the projects remain the property of its author and you retain all rights.  The only thing you grant Veign and DC is the ability to distribute or showcase the application.  In summary its all yours to do with what you want.

mouser:
And by "distribute or showcase" all that's really meant is we want to put up a page about the entires and try to let people know about you and your program.  there is no desire on our part to gain any benefit from your program other than to let people know that we played a small role in encouraging its development  :-*

Eóin:
I'm in! Will post more details before or at the weekend.

mouser:
Glad to hear it Eóin (and everyone else!),

ps. Everyone who enters will get a special custom Cody DC mug.  For those of you trying to collect them all, yes this one will be unique to this contest, so entering this contest is the only way to get this mug.

tinjaw:
I wasn't going to participate, since I won a MSDN subscription last year. But if you are having special mugs being made, I might participate. Let me give it some thought as my time is at a premium these days.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version