ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Programming Contest from DonationCoder.com and Veign.com - Deadline July 1st

<< < (4/13) > >>

tonsofpcs:
I'm possibly interested, but the project I'm planning on working on requires a library that may not work too well with the latest VS... we'll find out, I suppose.

crou:
I'll do my best to have my application ready in 2 weeks.  It's pretty short but I'll try hard...

Veign:
I'll do my best to have my application ready in 2 weeks.  It's pretty short but I'll try hard...
-crou (June 16, 2008, 08:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

The prize makes it worth it.

VideoInPicture:
I'm going to throw my hat into this programming contest. I've been playing around with some code and libraries these past few days that have given me a couple of ideas (and a lot of ideas that don't work because the theoretical aspects don't work very well right now). It is a program for something that people have requested on the board and no satisfactory program was found on the web or programs were still be developed without a working release for people to use. I'll e-mail you later mouser. BTW, after I e-mail you, can I start a website on Wikidot for my new project?

mouser:
By all means everyone feel free to talk about your projects and ideas in any form you want, your websites, blogs, etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version