ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Whatever happened to... <INSERT DEADWARE HERE>

<< < (4/5) > >>

zridling:
VuePrint is still one of the best lightweight photo viewers ever designed. Newer ones like MaxView never included an index view — which IMO — is essential to its utility.

Shades:
Zolt - it disabled writing to harddisk...for each and any user including the administrator. Only when Zolt was deactivated, writing was possible. The right to disable Zolt could be set on a per-user basis.

Maybe an simple idea behind it, but I never felt safer on the internet than with that piece of software.  :)

crono:
Pixvue - this was such cool must have if you are dealing with a lot of images... You can find 2.01 on some Archive sites, but the homepage is gone :(

app103:
Claris Easy Business Cards

Of all the software to design business cards, I love this one the best. In my opinion, it was the only thing for Windows that Apple ever got right.

mwfuss:
A program that I find indispensable but that has not been updated in ages is Lotus Organizer 6. I use it every day and I have not found anything that can replace it for my purposes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version