Home | Blog | Software | Reviews and Features | Forum | Help | Donate | About us

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • October 24, 2016, 07:27:38 AM
  • Proudly celebrating 10 years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: D&D Robot update causes issues running old items  (Read 5346 times)

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
D&D Robot update causes issues running old items
« on: June 03, 2008, 10:49:31 AM »

I'm having an issue after upgrading where the program will no longer process batch files.   

C:\RunRobot\fixes_drapdroprobot.bat "%A"

Batch file just has this:
cd "%1"
cscript "C:\RunRobot\fixes.vbs

Error message:
'C:\Program' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
Execution complete.

Odd that it's reporting this when there isn't any Program files reference it seems. 

« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 10:55:47 AM by springro »

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: D&D Robot update causes issues running old items
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 04:07:36 PM »
Good find -- seems i didn't test a new piece of code i added to support language scripts (like .pl perl scripts, etc.)
Try updating or re-downloading, should be fixed now.

For those who care, the new version will create a temporary batch file and run that for you if you specify a script file on the commandline.  The bug was being caused because of a combination of the program mistakenly thinking it should make a batch file combined with it not remembering to use the short version of the filename, needed when i shell the batch file.  Should be all fixed now.