Home | Blog | Software | Reviews and Features | Forum | Help | Donate | About us
topbanner_forum
  *

avatar image

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • December 09, 2016, 07:07:24 PM
  • Proudly celebrating 10 years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: D&D Robot update causes issues running old items  (Read 5393 times)

springro

  • Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • ***
  • Posts: 39
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
D&D Robot update causes issues running old items
« on: June 03, 2008, 10:49:31 AM »
Hi,

I'm having an issue after upgrading where the program will no longer process batch files.   

Command:
C:\RunRobot\fixes_drapdroprobot.bat "%A"

Batch file just has this:
cd "%1"
cscript "C:\RunRobot\fixes.vbs


Error message:
'C:\Program' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
Execution complete.


Odd that it's reporting this when there isn't any Program files reference it seems. 

Help!

Thanks,
Rob
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 10:55:47 AM by springro »

mouser

  • First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
  • *****
  • Posts: 36,431
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: D&D Robot update causes issues running old items
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 04:07:36 PM »
Good find -- seems i didn't test a new piece of code i added to support language scripts (like .pl perl scripts, etc.)
Try updating or re-downloading, should be fixed now.

For those who care, the new version will create a temporary batch file and run that for you if you specify a script file on the commandline.  The bug was being caused because of a combination of the program mistakenly thinking it should make a batch file combined with it not remembering to use the short version of the filename, needed when i shell the batch file.  Should be all fixed now.