ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Site/Forum Features

For what it's worth, DC Homepage is now google PageRank 6

(1/9) > >>

mouser:
DonationCoder homepage as Google PageRank 6 for a while and then dropped to PageRank 5 for over a year for some reason.

Just thought I'd mention that we seem to be PageRank 6 again.

I think it's mostly useless information, but for those curious, here is more on what PageRank is: http://google.about.com/od/searchengineoptimization/a/pagerankexplain.htm

nudone:
cody tells me that wtfcody.com has a page rank of 11 (or it might have had a pagerank of orange; he wasn't certain), which might explain why DC's page rank dropped when i temporarily made cody's website unavailable.

that's cody's theory, not mine - i don't understand such things.

mouser:
 ;D

mouser:
looks like our forum pagerank which was 7 is gone completely now that we moved and simplified the forum urls from /forum/ to /forum/, even though we have a permanent redirect.  not sure if that's something to be concerned about or not..

Renegade:
looks like our forum pagerank which was 7 is gone completely now that we moved and simplified the forum urls from /forum/ to /forum/, even though we have a permanent redirect.  not sure if that's something to be concerned about or not..
-mouser (January 02, 2011, 08:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

Give it some time. It should recover.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version