ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Drinking Vinegar?

<< < (9/12) > >>

tomos:
Will the real vinegarman please stand up?
-PhilB66 (June 07, 2008, 10:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

The plot thickens ... - from that site

continues:-
"the inhabitants here are quite friendly"

we know better - Renegade is friendly :D

f0dder:
Just for the record: unless science was, like, totally wrong back when I had biology class, vinegar does boost your metabolism (probably part of why some diets suggest frying your food in vinegar instead of oil/whatever).

tomos:
probably part of why some diets suggest frying your food in vinegar instead of oil/whatever
-f0dder (June 09, 2008, 06:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

that's called boiling :) mind you they used to "boil" people in oil in the good old days, so why not fry them in vinegar :D
Sounds like a scary taste sensation to me though (but then I have no need to increase my metabolism - the opposite in fact...)

dantheman:
I'm not a big apple cider vinegar user but i have confidence in the people at Bragg's

http://www.bragg.com/FAQ/faq_applecider.html#acv_faq4

Renegade:
we know better - Renegade is friendly :D
-tomos (June 08, 2008, 05:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

But only until somebody tries to do something nasty to me like bite my nose. Then I become very sour and nasty! ;)

No vinegar, i can lose half kg a week when running...drinking vinegar and doing the same run, I can lose 1kg per week....
--- End quote ---

I'll be reading your blog, and drinking a $20 bottle of balsamic a week! (Seriously, I'm really interested as I really need to lose a few myself!)

Oh, and mouser... NYAH! :P See! I'm not insane! (Or at least I'm not alone in my insanity... ;) )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version