ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Html View Mode in FARR (Find and Run Robot)

<< < (8/8)

mouser:
but this is quite unusable because html mode steals focus from the text box. Could this be bypassed somehow so the output can be dynamically changed as the user types in something?
--- End quote ---

is being fixed as we speak.

s.newave:
is be bypassed somehow so the output can be dynamically changed as the user types in something?-mouser (July 02, 2008, 04:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

is being fixed as we speak.

--- End quote ---

:Thmbsup:

mouser:
First thing that came to mind when I saw html mode was prettyer output for plugins like timer, but this is quite unusable because html mode steals focus from the text box. Could this be bypassed somehow so the output can be dynamically changed as the user types in something?
--- End quote ---

Should be fixed in latest beta uploaded here:
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=10505.0

mouser:
A few notes about the web browser stealing focus:

I spent a lot of time and trial and error figuring out a way to prevent the web browser from taking focus automatically from the edit box.  It turns out that the web browser activex automatically grabs focus and there is no easy way to stop it from doing so.  So basically what I do is keep track if you were in the browser control and clicked on a link vs. if you initiated a display from the edit box, and try to preserve that after the document finishes loading.  It remains to be seen how good a job i did.

There are also some new commands described in the help file that can be put in alias results or used from a plugin to force the focus to the web browser should you so desire after a page loads.  Remember you can now specify multiple commands in one alias by separating them with ;;;

So for example here is an alia result that will go to a website and force the focus into the web browser:

--- ---mgo $$1 | htmlviewurl $$1 ;;; setfocus mainpanel

skajfes:
Should be fixed in latest beta uploaded here:
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=10505.0
-mouser (July 04, 2008, 10:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

:Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version