ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Html View Mode in FARR (Find and Run Robot)

<< < (3/8) > >>

kartal:
it would be amazing if Farr could pull the page without special formatting like www.donationcoder.com would invoke html mode.

czb:
As it stands now you can have an alias open a web page in the FARR window
--- End quote ---

that simply rocks !!

is it possible to have the following alias ?

^php (.*)

PHP search | showhtml www.php.net/$$1

that would be awesome :Thmbsup:
-nitrix-ud (May 31, 2008, 06:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes this would be great :Thmbsup:
Also possibility to choose path (like html/body/div#1/a) which is going to be displayed would be useful :)

mouser:
PHP search | showhtml www.php.net/$$1
--- End quote ---

yes, this already works:
Html View Mode in FARR (Find and Run Robot)

Also possibility to choose path (like html/body/div#1/a) which is going to be displayed would be useful
--- End quote ---

this kind of thing is useful, just have to decide whether to make it core part of FARR or a plugin.

macs:
I'd also vote to take over the escape key. This would keep it consistent with the way FARR already works.

Will it be possible to embed special types of links in the HTML. For example a link that launched a local file or that started a FARR search? (subject to some suitable security to stop pages from the web launching files).

mouser:
I'd also vote to take over the escape key. This would keep it consistent with the way FARR already works.
--- End quote ---
done.

Will it be possible to embed special types of links in the HTML. For example a link that launched a local file or that started a FARR search? (subject to some suitable security to stop pages from the web launching files).
--- End quote ---
yes.  though i must admit i didn't think of the security risk until you mentioned it.  I'll have to make sure that no downloaded files can contain such special links -- only plugins (and local file:// links) will be able to create those.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version