ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Instant infos via aliases?

(1/6) > >>

kartal:
I have started using farr as info keeper via aliases. For example I have put all the ip adresses of my computers in my network as aliases in farr. So if I type "laptop wireless" it shows what the wireless and wired ip is. This is just an example to use farr as instant info desk. However creating aliases is not that instant. Would there an easier way of creating aliases for this kind of purpose? Any plugin to achieve such thing?

example

1000>>>laptop wireless>->laptop wireless 192.168.1.102

thanks

lanux128:
have you tried the 'showmemo' command? also take a look at this thread: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=13053.0

mouser:
my suggestion:
wait for the Information Reference plugin, and don't waste your time setting these aliases up manually.
I keep waiting for someone else to write this plugin idea which will basically let you search a specially formatted text file for notes and data by keyword or tag.

kartal:
thanks for heads up. New version sounds tempting!

lanux128:
I keep waiting for someone else to write this plugin idea which will basically let you search a specially formatted text file for notes and data by keyword or tag.-mouser (May 31, 2008, 01:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

i wish i could help you mouser but i know naught about writing a plugin. anyway, the information reference plugin sounds very good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version