topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday March 29, 2024, 8:11 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Penguins Arena FPS - fun penguin shooter  (Read 5690 times)

lanux128

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Penguins Arena FPS - fun penguin shooter
« on: May 29, 2008, 11:10 PM »
i found this game via google thinking it'll be a nice game for my little ones, instead i've ended up playing this game. this is an indie game that puts the player in a penguin's shoes (webbed shoes/flippers?) in a mission to exterminate all the other penguins. i think it's intended as a multi-player game but single-player works just as well. the demo version is somewhat limited but doesn't take away the fun. a good diversion while waiting for the day to pick up. ;)

Some screenshots:
screen03G.jpgPenguins Arena FPS - fun penguin shooter
screen06G.jpgPenguins Arena FPS - fun penguin shooter
screen07G.jpgPenguins Arena FPS - fun penguin shooter

It all begins when a penguin legend comes to life in the form of Sedna, the ancient Penguin Goddess. Global warming, pollution... Penguin tribes are endangered. Sedna utters them that there is room for but one tribe. And so the purging begins.

Now it's your turn to join the snowball battles and drive the other tribes into the sea.
Penguins Arena is a thrilling and innovative First Penguin Shooter with very short rounds and where the magic of reincarnation, combined with the supernatural ability to return to the game as a ghost, ensures that your character has every chance to change your tribe's fate. And you can do it all for just $19.95!
-website
http://www.frogames.com/penguins_arena/