topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 8:53 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: "iPod" screensaver for Windows, possible?  (Read 3401 times)

wreckedcarzz

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
"iPod" screensaver for Windows, possible?
« on: May 28, 2008, 10:18 PM »
Hey there,

I assume everyone has see at least one of those Apple iPod commercials, you know, the ones where the black (colorless, not race) dude dances with his iPod and you get the little color ribbons trailing it. Well, I am wondering if it would be possible to make one of these as a screensaver, but make it based off of a algorithm, or some system to prevent any one "playback" of the screensaver to be the same as a previous one.

I am asking because I (being the Vista lover that I am) am on Vista Home Premium, and use Animated Desktop (Google it, it is at iStartedSomething) to display the uber-fancy Vista "ssbranded.scr" screensaver as my desktop wallpaper. The "ribbon" screensaver is nice, and close to what I am looking for, but I just want a single colored line that is smooth - not 5 that look like they are bouncing into insanity.

Is it even possible to make a "dynamic" screensaver? Could someone make one? Is there one already out on the 'net that I didn't catch?

-Brandon