ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

7 Years Heidi

(1/1)

allen:
Recently my wife entered Adrian J. Cartwood’s 7 Million in 7 Years contest in hopes of being taken under his wing to be guided to independent wealth by means of good old fashioned pragmatism and financial sense.

Being selected for the contest requires (beyond willingness and enthusiasm) generating a bit of attention for herself. Beyond that, I'm not sure what all it entails--this is her baby. I've resolved for my role to be one of support and obedience.  Living up to that, I'm asking for my generous friends here at donationcoder to donate just a minute of your time to check out her entry and, if you would, leave some words of encouragement.

Her "introduction" is located here -- which is presumably the more important link as it's under Mr. Cartwood's umbrella.

Additionally, you can find her personal blog here.  We've only begun working on it, so please don't mind the cobwebs, clutter and other potential hazards of a construction zone.  One thing I can say for Heidi, my bride, is that when she goes for something she goes for it with an uninterruptable fervor--and she's always keen to help others.  I expect before too long, her blog could be both interesting and informative.  Your attention, words of support and encouragement getting through the badlands of new beginnings would be most appreciated.

Deozaan:
You can also help by giving up your expensive habits.

You know the ones I'm talking about!Food, water, shelter, clothes, electricity... All those similar luxuries you can do without.  ;) :P

allen:
Thanks much to those of you who have already stopped by and left her comments, she was thrilled.  Maybe you'll manage to lure her in here some time, not like she doesn't get her hands on the occasional piece of software being an IT Manager :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version