ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Photoshop disasters

<< < (2/2)

Deozaan:
the vampire image was merely pointing out the woman's face (the eyes and the expression that implies shes is about to bite someones neck).-nudone (May 28, 2008, 01:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

I dunno. She looks friendly to me. Her teeth aren't even very pointy.

looking at that site i'd be inclined to say that some images are NOT photoshopped - which, to me, means the jokes on them.
-nudone (May 28, 2008, 01:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

I agree. I don't see anything wrong with this one other than the fact that it looks like a stupid movie. And this biker one seems like it could be a legitimate photo.

tomos:
And this biker one seems like it could be a legitimate photo.
-Deozaan (May 28, 2008, 02:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

I agree - reckon thats NOT pshopped - it's just the angle

nudone:
well, i agree. first impression of the vampire woman was that her eyes had been 'enhanced' a little. but then i thought well there must be some 'vampire' connection here - which then made me see that she kinda looked like she was getting ready to take a bite. not actually something i saw straight away - which is partly my point - it's not too hard to find a problem where there might not really be one.

i agree about the bike rider also. as for the dvd cover, are they just questioning whether it is an official cover. i don't know.

i looked through about a dozen more pages and then got bored of trying to find unphotoshopped images. i guess there are a few that are questionable but not as many as i first thought.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version