ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

is it possible to search the search history ?

(1/3) > >>

nitrix-ud:
i'm wondering if it's possible to search the search history
i use the command historys every day, maybe 10 times day, through the simple "h" alias : dosearch historys
it's much quicker to type only h

i would also be great to have more results, not only 20...

since i launch every single thing on my computer using FARR (url, programs, google search, etc.), i think it would be very powerful, having a few hundreds items in the history and a way to filter them ...

same for launch history ?

mouser:
right now it's not possible but i've been meaning to implement this so that one can filter any of the special commands like: search history list, plugin list, launch history list.

nitrix-ud:
that would be awesome

s.newave:
Pleeeeeeeeeease also add the functionality to keep a per alias/plugin history that can be searched against when using that alias. Right now for example if you have a youtube alias and type "youtube search term" it simply displays the youtube url in the results box adding the search term to the url as you type it. This really serves a limited purpose imo and would be better served by displaying a searchable list of entries that you have previously entered using this or any other similar alias's. In addition to this it would be very powerful to also display google suggestions for the search term among the history list.

Btw i figure the more i keep asking the more likely it is to be implemented :D

nitrix-ud:
Pleeeeeeeeeease also add the functionality to keep a per alias/plugin history that can be searched against when using that alias.
--- End quote ---

i can only agree, and support this request, it would be indeed very useful (dash does it well)

i think the result list should stay the result list  :D so i suggest having some kind of autocomplete box (like the infamous gmail contact list) above or below the search box
it could also be triggered when typing + to show all the modifiers
or when typing \ to get all FARR specific command (\STAYOPEN, ...)

however, i think being able to filter the history of launched items, search terms and plugins would be great, and maybe much easier to implement

keep up the good work mouser ! i really hope the new release is really approaching
by the way, i CAN beta TEST it, if you want  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version