Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site August 30, 2014, 07:21:13 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2013! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: IDEA: Dynamic shortcuts  (Read 16013 times)
lanux128
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2008, 05:20:01 PM »

Thanks, I'll give that a read. I used Camstudio, but will definitely look into camtasia.

@belkira: you might want to take up this offer. smiley

DC Member Veign giving away a few copies of Camtasia Studio on his Blog

belkira

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2008, 07:48:50 PM »

Thanks, Ill have a look at it.
pyrohacker

Coder, gamer, loving it.

View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2008, 05:07:02 PM »

Hey, I'm working on something like that for this year's NANY, dubbing it AdaptiveDrive.  I think I'll get the teaser on shortly, but it should create batch files that work as dynamic shortcuts.  I was thinking it would have 2 types - static shortcuts and portable shortcuts.  The static shortcut idea is what I think you're after.

Clarify : You want one shortcut to point to (e.g.) FireFox Portable, no matter what drive you put in?

Funny that programmers chose the phrase "Hello, World" while most of us are introverts.
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.037s | Server load: 0.09 ]