ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Get-togehter: Scandinavia / Denmark

<< < (5/5)

f0dder:
*bump*
Sorry for leaving the topic idle for so long, but I've been pretty busy and stressed out :)

Anyway, I had a look at my calendar, and I have a vacation time in week 28 (7th july - 13th july) - that's probably the best time for me, before starting on education etc. I'd suggest throwing the thing in the weekend, and the place would be Århus. If you're interested, post here! :Thmbsup:

MerleOne:
Hmm, this brings back found memories from my stay in Denmark some 22 years ago (already!) when I spent nine month in "Koebenhavn" (don't know to have the "o + /" character).  I was there again, in 2006, in Aarhus then Aalborg, on the year where heat was unbearable in Europe, even in Aalborg.  Only when we got to Loekken and the long sand beach there, then jumped into the sea, we got finally some coolness.

I won't be able to join this time of year, hopefully next time.  Too bad. Anyway, thanks for the proposal and for this small instant of nostalgia.

Armando:
[off-topic]
(don't know to have the "o + /" character)
-MerleOne (May 24, 2008, 04:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

you mean : ø ?  ;)
Here's the fun farr addon :
Farr character table

Sorry, couldn't resist...

[/off-topic]

wreckedcarzz:
Oh yeah, didn't think of that. I'll look at other possible solutions then, like UPS or something.
-TucknDar (March 20, 2008, 12:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

I wouldn't mind being in a box in an aircraft for a few hours. Have to be a pretty big box though ;D

MerleOne:
[off-topic]
(don't know to have the "o + /" character)
-MerleOne (May 24, 2008, 04:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

you mean : ø ?  ;)
Here's the fun farr addon :
Farr character table

Sorry, couldn't resist...

[/off-topic]
-Armando (May 24, 2008, 11:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes exactly, ø (thanks to you and copy/paste...)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version