ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Activation/License/Language Help

I can not download License Key Process Tamer

(1/2) > >>

krolik57:
I can not download License Key Process Tamer
To link
https://www.donationcoder.com/Keys/index.php?appcode=processtamer
That does not occur
Help me!!!!

mouser:
the server switchover is causing a bit of havok.
can you try again and see if it works for you in a bit, if not, let us know what error you get.
and email me and ill send you a license in the meantime ([email protected])

mouser:
it should be fixed now - thank you for letting us know about the error.

for those who are curious the problem was with the script parsing the arguments passed in the url (after the ?);
the old php interpreter was permitting the parsing of these arguments too permisively - the new php installation required a minor fix to make it work.

Carol Haynes:
Are visitors supposed to get a license key? Have I missed something?

mouser:
don't forget all of the programs on this site are FREEWARE (or donationware or debatablenameware).

people who don't donate or who aren't charter members can download individual keys for individual programs, which last for 6 months before they have to come back and download another key.

so basically if you aren't a charter/horonoary member, the programs can be used forever without limitations or nags, but you have to come back to the site to renew your licenses every 6 months (and you have to generate a diffferent license key for each program.

also, the newest programs may initially be released only to members and take a couple weeks/months before they come out of their initial member-only=preview stage (see unicode text-to-image).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version