ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Why do children love CAPS LOCK?

<< < (3/6) > >>

Deozaan:
In fact I'm more upset by adults who are not using uppercase letters at the beginning of sentences or writing "I" as "i"... Sounds familiar?  :P
-yksyks (May 25, 2008, 04:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

* Deozaan points at mouser.

fenixproductions:
Leet or occasionally misspellings / errors are not bad. The most irritating situations are these when adult people are trying to sound like kids. I understand that IF you've got a girlfriend it might be sweet sometimes, but not for whole of the time (for god's sake).

The other thing what can be irritating is making intentional orthography / grammar errors. I understand that Polish language can be hard to learn. I understand that some English phrases cannot be translated correctly, but writing Polish words like it was an English one is what makes me angry.

i.e.
"Oh my God!" means "Boże!" in Polish which sound like "boshe". It sounds similar. Unfortunately: many people write it "bosh" instead of proper version using IM clients. I know that education system got worse BUT these idiots live in Poland whole their lives and spent about 10 years in schools learning how to avoid such errors...

And a head-shot for the end: same people are using so many smileys that in real life they probably would break their necks.

electronixtar:
It's interesting to see the capslock LED on & off   :)

I personally tap Caps Lock randomly  ;D

kfitting:
Cant understand the kids using caps lock... but I use caps lock every day.  It makes drafting a lot easier. 

Kevin

cranioscopical:
I personally tap Caps Lock randomly  ;D
-electronixtar (May 26, 2008, 11:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

Oh cOme on, don'T You have A mAcro for thaT? ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version