ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Why do children love CAPS LOCK?

(1/6) > >>

wreckedcarzz:
OK, this question has been boggling my mind for a year or so now...

Why in the world must little kids ABSOLUTELY ALWAYS HAVE CAPS LOCK ON? It drives me insane!

My sister, she had to type a 3 page report (with images) for her homework assignment for a class. The first page was entirely in CAPITALS. ARGH! Why??!??

My next door neighbor's kid does the same thing. And a friend of mine used to do it a few years back. Why do little kids love caps? :huh:

My only theory is that it is easier to read, and it matches the way the letters look on they keyboard. But... still...

f0dder:
Yeah, it's easier to read.

Look forward to her teen years - WheN She WilL  RanDomLy Hit ThE  ShiFt KeY, And   Make RanDom    SpaCinGs, to LoOk Oh    so CooOl.

(oh, and I didn't cover the topic of ltrn8 splzingz thr).

Deozaan:
If your sister is old enough to have to type a 3 page report, I wouldn't consider her a "kid" or "child" when it comes to being able to control the caps lock button.

As for why she does it... I suspect it's a lot like the Tootsie Pop Mystery: The world may never know.

wreckedcarzz:
0/\/\[- f0dder y /\/\|_|5T |_| |)155 T|-|3 |>|>|_ T|-|4T 4|>\3 1337?

(Omg f0dder why must you diss the ppl that are leet)

;D

kartal:
Probably it is easier to write, considering that all the characters are capitals on the keyboards. I think kids learn capitals first. That is what I remember from my first years in school

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version