ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

LifeHacker vote, stage 2, final voting

<< < (5/7) > >>

Perry Mowbray:
But you know the bottom line is that the goal is not to make FARR the most popular launcher, so i don't think any of this really matters.  The important thing is to make it great.
-mouser (May 23, 2008, 09:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

You mean greater, don't you?

mouser:
:)

You know, one of the things I am really proud of about DonationCoder software, whether written by me or skrommel, or others, is that work on the programs has always been driven by a desire to make the programs better for the existing users, instead of focusing on adding stuff that would bring in more users.  And it's always been a two-way street -- the users are always thinking up new cool ideas that make the programs better.  :up:

Lashiec:
using the words best, top or sex in any title gets more views see, which is what it is all about for sites trying to become the top best sexy software site ;)
-justice (May 23, 2008, 03:29 AM)
--- End quote ---
Good point, so maybe a new name for FARR could be Sexylaunch, Toplauncher or Bestrunner?  :P
-TucknDar (May 23, 2008, 06:55 AM)
--- End quote ---
Why not go for the jackpot? BestTopSexLauncher.  :)
-Dormouse (May 23, 2008, 07:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

Guys, you have to simplify: SexyBot. It's simple, catchy, and mouser can remove a letter and sold it as completely different thing, opening a new market ;D

Screenshot of the new interface :D

mouser:
RocketDock may be a great program but it really is a totally different kind of program than the others and is out of place in this list in my opinion.

cranioscopical:
a pimple of FARR's butt-Tekzel
--- End quote ---
Guys, you have to simplify: SexyBot.-Lashiec
--- End quote ---

I think I see a fundamental trend in the right direction!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version