ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

LifeHacker vote, stage 2, final voting

<< < (3/7) > >>

justice:
using the words best, top or sex in any title gets more views see, which is what it is all about for sites trying to become the top best sexy software site ;)

Lashiec:
I would bet $1 million that all the people voting for Gnome Do or Quicksilver haven't tried those programs at least once, and such they're voting for the fame they have, how cool they look or how nice everything sounds from the feature lists. Oh well, these popularity contests, it's like the high school again (in teenager movies, that is, not IRL).

Unfortunately, I don't even have $100 at the moment, so if you excuse me...

ecaradec:
I would bet $1 million that all the people voting for Gnome Do or Quicksilver haven't tried those programs at least once, and such they're voting for the fame they have, how cool they look or how nice everything sounds from the feature lists. Oh well, these popularity contests, it's like the high school again (in teenager movies, that is, not IRL).

Unfortunately, I don't even have $100 at the moment, so if you excuse me...
-Lashiec (May 23, 2008, 06:31 AM)
--- End quote ---
Given than 24.6% vote for Quicksilver and that lifehacker public stats show that only 14% of users use mac os... Either they are more motivated to vote, or some Windows user vote Quicksilver, which is silly :)

TucknDar:
Voted. One thing that strikes me about FARR is that I in no way feel even remotely interested in what other launchers have to offer.

Agree on the "Top, Best, etc." stuff already said, btw.

TucknDar:
using the words best, top or sex in any title gets more views see, which is what it is all about for sites trying to become the top best sexy software site ;)
-justice (May 23, 2008, 03:29 AM)
--- End quote ---
Good point, so maybe a new name for FARR could be Sexylaunch, Toplauncher or Bestrunner?  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version