ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Find And Run Robot (FARR) - Features You Should Know About

<< < (2/5) > >>

nortexoid:
Interesting. This explains why FARR is slower at loading results than e.g. Launchy.

IainB:
Many thanks for these notes (and for FARR, of course). Useful info - for me, at any rate.  :up:
I am still getting to grips with all the multifarious uses of FARR, and learning how to take advantage of it to make my use of my laptop/PC more efficient. I have noticed that FARR becomes increasingly more useful to me the more I actually explore its potential and use it.

mouser:
 :-* :-* :-*

thanks for saying so -- always nice to hear.

i've said this several times and failed miserably each time, but this month has to be the month where i finally sit down and make some screencast demo movies showing how to use various features of FARR.

IainB:
@mouser
Be careful - if you do "...finally sit down and make some screencast demo movies showing how to use various features of FARR", then you might discover some other useful features of the thing that you had either forgotten about or had not previously realised!

shift3r:
i've been meaning to check this out.  :Thmbsup:

thanks for this list, i need to have a good read of it now and test some things out. i can't get plugins happening yet but all i have tried was 'find and reload...'

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version