topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday March 29, 2024, 7:12 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: IDEA: 'IconRestore ' for the System tray  (Read 4009 times)

markcramer

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
IDEA: 'IconRestore ' for the System tray
« on: May 18, 2008, 09:04 PM »

I've had a good look round the forum, at most of the Systray discussion threads, but can't find a util that sorts the system tray, my systray runs to three lines of icons, and the order seems to change every time I boot up. I have Taskbas Shuffle 2.5 running, which lets me reorder the systray, but I would really like to see an applet, that lets me order the systray, save the order and reorder it if something moves.

I have Traybar running as a replacement for Quicklaunch, and want that to be the lower left icon always, and would prefer the usb icon to always be the first, etc, etc.

Does anyone know of anything that can do that.  I know there is a thread on the Taskbar Shuffle forum requesting this as an enhancement, but seeing one here would be great, I'd drop TBS.

Thanks,

Mark

Grorgy

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: IDEA: 'IconRestore ' for the System tray
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2008, 09:09 PM »
PS Tray Factory http://www.pssoftlab.com/  will do that, its not free but its good  ;)

markcramer

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: IDEA: 'IconRestore ' for the System tray
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2008, 11:35 PM »

I've look at PS Tray Factory, but it seems overkill for what I want. I'd rather donate the money here anyway.

Now if my wife could only remember what she changed our paypal password to, she has an excuse, baby due this weekend!