ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

f*cking site it's a rip offf

<< < (4/7) > >>

nudone:
i find it bizarre that someone would take the time to register AND leave their email address in their profile (assuming it is legit) and then leave such a short post.

any idea what  :up:  :down: is supposed to mean?

is this some kind of test? are there clues as to fw190a's real identity and motives hidden within the brief message.

is it wrong to ignore someone who is obviously so troubled/upset/angered/moronic?

mouser:
i think that the final piece of the puzzle has fallen into place...

fw190a = secret agent from german airforce intelligence division, hired to flush out the original members of the site that have gone into hiding... and now he has caught his first prize... nudone!!!!!!!!

nudone:
ha * 100

fw190a = secret agent from german airforce intelligence division, hired to flush out the original members of the site that have gone into hiding... and now he has caught his first prize... nudone!!!!!!!!
--- End quote ---

nearly fell out of my chair on that one, mouser.  ;D

Darwin:
Just a note to Carol - love the "Do you think fw is an appropriate set of initials" comment. I don't imagine anyone who is either not English or has not spent any time there will get it, but I had a good laugh (and I think that you are on to something, too)!

Also, to kfitting, notice another of the FW190 nemeses in the upper-mid right of the picture - Spitfire, though a pre-Mk9 by the look of things...

Carol Haynes:
Thanks Darwin - actually anyone who has seen Bridget Jones' Diary should get it (it is one of her favourite descriptions of useless boyfriends).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version