ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

f*cking site it's a rip offf

<< < (6/7) > >>

chr15:
A few years ago, when I was in the UK I attended a town fete, a few years running, which was based on a top of a cliff, they regularly had fly passes by the Red Arrows, Harriers, Spitfire, Hurricaine, Mig 21, french jet Dassault or something.

The amazing thing is the level of the fly by, as the fete was at the top of a cliff, which ran for a mile or so, the pilots would fly at the same level as the cliff top, and you could actually see the detail within the canopy of their cockpits as they flew past, which was probably no more then a 100 yards away.

Watching the Harrier dance before your eyes at that level is truly something else, especially the noise that Jet engine makes.

It puts a totally different view on the planes when you see them so close while flying, not to mention the noise.

thomthowolf:
OK, it's official.  You people are crazy.  I think I'm going to like it here.  I actually started this thread because I couldn't imagine any moderator leaving a post with that title here, and was pleasantly surprised by the bright spirits and lively banter. 

vegas:
hrhrhrhrhr. welcome :)

nudone:
welcome, thomtheowolf.

alecjw:
Give me that fw190a's ip address and I'll do something evil to him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version