Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 23, 2014, 04:58:36 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

View the new Member Awards and Badges page.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: f*cking site it's a rip offf  (Read 13783 times)
chr15
Site Programmer
Developer

Everything in life is a gamble

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2005, 01:59:54 PM »

A few years ago, when I was in the UK I attended a town fete, a few years running, which was based on a top of a cliff, they regularly had fly passes by the Red Arrows, Harriers, Spitfire, Hurricaine, Mig 21, french jet Dassault or something.

The amazing thing is the level of the fly by, as the fete was at the top of a cliff, which ran for a mile or so, the pilots would fly at the same level as the cliff top, and you could actually see the detail within the canopy of their cockpits as they flew past, which was probably no more then a 100 yards away.

Watching the Harrier dance before your eyes at that level is truly something else, especially the noise that Jet engine makes.

It puts a totally different view on the planes when you see them so close while flying, not to mention the noise.
thomthowolf
Charter Member

Bad software makes me tired

« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2005, 10:38:11 PM »

OK, it's official.  You people are crazy.  I think I'm going to like it here.  I actually started this thread because I couldn't imagine any moderator leaving a post with that title here, and was pleasantly surprised by the bright spirits and lively banter. 

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.  - Benjamin Franklin
vegas
Charter Member

« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2005, 11:09:20 PM »

hrhrhrhrhr. welcome smiley
nudone
Cody's Creator
Columnist

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2005, 01:33:13 AM »

welcome, thomtheowolf.
alecjw
Participant

« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2005, 09:04:34 AM »

Give me that fw190a's ip address and I'll do something evil to him.
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2005, 09:11:24 AM »

this site is all about responding to such things with kindness.
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.028s | Server load: 0.1 ]