ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Software to change tooltip settings in XP?

<< < (2/5) > >>

Grorgy:
Its worth the $9.95 just to get rid of that stupid start message  ;D
I just got it and it works as advertised for me, though to set it up I could only access it through the control panel, but no problem, now its running it appears on the taskbar menu.  As for resources, i can't figure that out, it doesnt start a service that i can see and its not running as a program, but there is nothing noticeable in increased consumption.

Armando:
A year ago, I almost bought it out of desperation, trying to find a solution to the &?/#%$ "hidden behind the taskbar" tooltip problem. Yes, after some research, it seemed to be the only true solution to that problem!

(Although I seem to have been able to solve it pretty much... without tool tip manager. Can't remember if it's with taskbar activate... maybe  :-[ )

Curt:
http://www.tooltipmanager.com/ -nogojoe (May 10, 2008, 07:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

Does anyone know for sure if this Tooltip Manager supports special national characters like 'æøå' ? The site does'nt offer any 'money back' guarantees, so I won't try it, without first knowing this.

PhilB66:
The site does'nt offer any 'money back' guarantees
-Curt (May 11, 2008, 09:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

Wrong.

Lashiec:
GOD DAMMIT, a solution to those damned hidden tooltips. But comes with the kitchen sink, and payware as well. Isn't there a simple solution? (like, prevent it from happening via a registry hack?)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version