ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Ashampoo Office 3 -- discounted to $29.95, if you know where to look

<< < (2/4) > >>

Darwin:
 ;D Upgrades - I only paid full price for the first two programmes that I bought... in 2001!

Curt:
... full price for the first ..... in 2001! -Darwin (May 09, 2008, 06:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

Wow! Did you get caught in traffic or something? Or are you simply addicted to discounts?! I have already decided there will be no Ashampoo on my next PC.

Well, this post is really just about a minor amusing detail: you have a lot of 0s and 1s in your post, Darwin, and you know I have a thing for numbers, so I just couldn't resist taking a picture of some of them:

Your timing was (is?) remarkable, Darwin!  ;)

- at least in my timezone...

iphigenie:
I havent bought all that many ashampoo products, although I did upgrade over the years. Always when they had a special deal (and there will be a special deal on every one of their software versions)

But there is a flaw in yiggles, first you get 40% then you get 60% when you go above their 60% rebate level you can get some software free (spending yiggles based on the full price though) BUT at that point they no longer give you a rebate code and I was silly enough not to save it. Which means that if you want, say, 2 copies of something, you have to get it full price.

I have been trying to explain that to them but i dont think their english is good enough to grasp my point. I want my 60% yiggle code back!

Darwin:
you have a lot of 0s and 1s in your post, Darwin
-Curt (May 10, 2008, 04:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

Just call me binary boy!

I only use two Ashampoo products these days - Uninstaller and Burning Studio - though I've purchased licences for four over the years. The others are PowerUp and WinOptimizer. Didn't really take that much to make it to the 40% discount. I just checked and my account shows 13 purchases since 2003 (anything earlier appears to have been removed) and I have 5018 Yiggles.

CWuestefeld:
Get lots of ashampoo stuff free.

This blog post: http://www.raymond.cc/blog/archives/2008/05/05/get-26-ashampoo-software-full-license-key-code-worth-500-for-free/ gives links to downloads and licensing for 26 different ashampoo products, including what appear to be the current versions of Burning Studio and Uninstaller.

I really can't imagine why these links exist, but they look to me to be above-board. To get the license, it actually sends you to the ashampoo site, where you enter an address and they send you a license code. I installed Burning Studio, entered the emailed code, and it accepts it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version