ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Ashampoo Office 3 -- discounted to $29.95, if you know where to look

(1/4) > >>

TomColvin:
Subscribers to Ashampoo's email newsletter have received an announcement that Ashampoo Office 3 is available for a brief period for $29.95, rather than the usual $59.95.  However, anyone can available of the special.  Take a look at the "Service Letter" tab, where the announcement is also posted.

I tried downloading from the link on that notice.  One is taken to the CNET download center, but two tries both yielded corrupt, incomplete files.  Best to download direct from the software's product page at Ashampoo.

This company seems to be very aggressive at discounting its products.  With a little patience, one should be able to snap almost any of its products at a significant discount.

Curt:
Oh, now $30? Well, what can you do, the prices are climbing all the time...

8)

Curt:
There is a little story about these 'yiggles' that they use. If you buy this and this from them they will give you so and so many yiggles. When you have 'earned' (=purchased) 2000 yiggles you are entitled to a 20% discount, once, as a Silver member. At 4000 yiggles you become a Gold member, and the one time rebate is 40 percent. For some reason, I don't know why, Ashampoo stopped sending me these "newsletters" offering rebate. No more offerings for Curt. How many yiggles do I have? 3985. For me the difference between a 20 and a 40 percent discount is 15 yiggles!

Edited:
I should explain that the entire Ashampoo catalogue will give you less than 4000 yiggles.

Darwin:
Is it a one-time rebate? Thought you could use it whenever you like. Anyway, one thing to note is that you can't apply your yiggles discount to software that is already discounted. As their discounted prices are almost always greater than 40%, I've never actually used my Yiggles (I have over 4000 so would qualify for the 40% discount). It's ALWAYS worth it to be patient with Ashampoo purchases - keep your eyes peeled for a discount!

Curt:
..the entire Ashampoo catalogue will give you less than 4000 yiggles.-Curt (May 09, 2008, 04:29 PM)
--- End quote ---
.. I have over 4000 ...-Darwin (May 09, 2008, 05:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

How did you manage this?  :tellme:
Was it merely the many upgrades as time went by,
or did you - like me  :-[ - forgot you already had a program, and purchased two?

Sorry, Mike, of course you purchased extras for someone else, as a gift.
Yes, I'll bet you did!  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version