ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Help! Good flowcharting sw needed

<< < (3/8) > >>

Veign:
Veign recommends EDraw Flowchart.
-tinjaw (May 08, 2008, 02:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

I bought and think this is a great tool.  It very easy to use and you can be up and running in minutes.   I reviewed many when I was looking for a flowchart program and EDraw was better, and easier to use, then the rest.

steveorg:
If your needs are simple and sharing is a consideration, Open Office Draw is a credible choice. Best of all its free!

Steve

J-Mac:
Veign recommends EDraw Flowchart.
-tinjaw (May 08, 2008, 02:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

I bought and think this is a great tool.  It very easy to use and you can be up and running in minutes.   I reviewed many when I was looking for a flowchart program and EDraw was better, and easier to use, then the rest.
-Veign (May 09, 2008, 08:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

Just thought I would mention - if anyone happens to be following this thread - that Today, July 7, 2008, Bits duJor has eDraw Max available for 50% off.  That's $39.98.  (Regularly $79.95).  Good for almost 21 more hours, so get moving!

Jim

EDIT:  I thought I should clarify -- Veign's recommendation is actually for eDraw Flowchart only, for $49.95.  This eDraw Max at Bits duJor is an all-inclusive product that includes the libraries and examples from ALL of the eDraw product line, including: eDraw Flowcharts, Organizational Chart, Network Diagrammer, Software Diagrammer, and their Flowchart Active X Control.

Curt:
- I hasted to purchase this eDraw MAX version from Bits du Jour because I think it really is easier and with a lot more features, than at least the previous mind mapper I was trying, Concept Draw. You can do much more than merely create diagrams...:

75% sized clickable thumb of a fast try out:

Help!  Good flowcharting sw needed

Darwin:
I bought it too, Curt (is anyone surprised  :-[). I've been struggling with ConceptDraw, but EDraw is much simpler, and yet seems more powerful. Anyway, am happily flow-charting my PhD at the moment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version