ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

10 Dirty Little Secrets

(1/2) > >>

Carol Haynes:
I quite enjoyed this article: http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/hiner/?p=546

--- End quote ---

Deozaan:
Interesting article.

I'd just like to take a moment and rant: I hate sites like this that make you click every single comment you want to read. Why not just show them all? Or show 50 at a time or something?  :down:

Carol Haynes:
Can't you click on "View all posts" (immediately above the post tree)? You do have to register with the site to use that though.

justice:
3.) Veteran IT professionals are often the biggest roadblock to implementing new technologies
Which is excellent  :up:

iphigenie:

#9 - incorrect! Most people first think they did something wrong when errors occur - even when it is a bug.
They still think it is IT's problem to fix it, though.

#5 - always managed to make it work the other way around  8)

#3 - some veteran IT grow stuck and old, but many mostly grow cynical about the new technologies... possibly because they have seen said technology concept come and go 3 times in their career.
Not all new technology is worth implementing, except perhaps to add a tick to your CV - but thats what you do when you play around when things are quiet, not something you deploy on mission critical projects.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version